Everlasting Referrals Home Study Course©
How to reach your sales targets via your network so you will never have to do cold calls again.
Your network is the most powerful resource you have, also to reach your sales targets. Often sales reps and small business owners make cold calls to sell their products and services. This way of working doesn't only have a very small success ration, but also not many people like to do it.
A much nicer and especially more successful way to find new customers and increase sales with current customers is tapping into your network. This is also called a referral strategy or referral system.
When you apply such a referral strategy you will get introductions and recommendations from people of your network. And if you apply it in a good way, your network will even prequalify your prospects and make sure you will get an appointment with them!
To set up such a referral strategy in an efficient and effective way, we offer several referral training courses, in open format as well as in company.
However, not everybody has the time, budget or physical means to attend an open Everlasting Referrals training course. That's why we made the Everlasting Referrals Home Study Course©. As the name says, it is a course you can do from your home or office at the pace you prefer.
At the end of the Everlasting Referrals Home Study Course© you will reach your sales targets more efficiently and more effectively. You will:
- Receive introductions and referrals spontaneously (in other words: less cold calls!)
- Have meetings with prequalified prospects so your chances to have success will increase and less waste of time with people who will never become a customer
- Get better closing ratios with new prospects, so more sales in less time
- Receive also referrals from new customers
- Reach your sales goals faster and easier
- Attract opportunities with no extra effort
- Feel more comfortable at receptions and other business events
- Use the tools more efficiently so you save time and get more referrals with less effort
Which are some of the topics of the Everlasting Referrals Home Study Course©?
- What are the 7 biggest reasons why most companies don’t get (spontaneous) referrals (and what to do about this)?
- What are your everlasting sources of endless referrals?
- How to tap into the power of your network as a “step up” to your target group?
- Who is your ideal customer and how can your network recognize him?
- How to answer the question “and what do you do?” in a way you will be remembered (Sticky Story©)?
- What is the biggest pitfall when telling your Sticky Story© and how to avoid it?
- How can you build relationships with your network so they will help you get new customers?
- What are your (sales) goals and how can you achieve them faster by tapping into the power of your network?
- How to expand your network with the right people to get referrals?
- How to prepare yourself so every event will be a success?
- How to make contact in a comfortable way, go deeper in the conversation beyond the superficial chit chat and en a conversation in a powerful way?
- How to set up a succesfull follow up strategy: how to tap into the power of the Continuous Contact Cycle© for your organisation?
- How to use LinkedIn, Ecademy, Xing and other online business network websites in a referral strategy (and also what not to do)?
- How to use tools like Plaxo and your e-mail program to communicate more effectively and efficiently with your network?
- What are the 6 biggest reasons people don’t ask for referrals and how to deal with them?
- How to approach your network to get referrals via the 9 steps of the Everlasting Referral Question Sequence©?
What is in the Everlasting Referrals Home Study Course© package?
- Everlasting Referrals Manual
- Everlasting Referrals Work Book
- Networking Book and Amazon Best Seller Let’s Connect
- Networking CD Let’s Connect at an event, 30 immediately applicable tips to make every event a success
- Some examples of tools you can use
- 1 year follow up program with assignments via e-mail
More details and purchase options
The Everlasting Referrals Home Study course is SOLD OUT.