Networking and referral speaker - Presentations on Networking and Referrals
Bert Verdonck, is sought after as a networking speaker and speaker about referrals on events, conferences, seminars, lunch meetings and other events.
A presentation could be about:
- The basic principles of networking
- Practical tips about networking
- How to get referrals
- Networking for a job
- Career & networking
- Effective networking on events
- How to network on the Internet
- Networking & Referrals
- Effective ways to integrate networking in your sales strategy
- How to integrate networking in your recruitment strategy
- Sticky story, elevator story or elevator pitch
- How to tap into the power of online business networks?
- How to REALLY use LinkedIn
- In general
- To find more customers (for sales people, business owners, account managers, business development managers,...)
- To find a new job
- To find new employees
- To find the people who can help you get your work done faster (experts inside and outside your organisation, suppliers, partners,...)
- and more.
The topic of networking is also ideal for conferences.
Bert Verdonck is regularly hired as a networking speaker for:
- an opening speech: to emphasize the importance of networking between the participants at the conference and to get them in action right away.
- a closing speech: to give the participants concrete tips how to network on the cocktail drink
If you have your own idea about a topic or if you want a networking presentation or presentation about referrals that is modified to the theme of your conference, the Networking Coach team will happily work with you to create a presentation that the participants will remember for a long time! Contact the Networking Coach team to discuss this further.